Graphic Designer (Internship)
BUX is a fintech company that aims to rock the world of finance. We’re democratising the financial markets through an app that makes stock trading easy, exciting and affordable for everyone.
Founded in 2013, BUX now has over 700,000 users in 7 countries across Europe and counting. Our rapidly growing global footprint continues to introduce the stock markets to new generations of traders. Taking a bold, innovative approach to the financial markets, our app has social and gaming elements that enable people to experience trading like never before.
In order to push our social media presence and online marketing efforts to the next level, we’re looking for a versatile and ambitious graphic design intern. In this internship you will work within our cutting edge performance marketing team to create advertising propositions for mobile advertising and social media channels. A fantastic learning opportunity within a proven and fast growing startup company in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Assist in turning conceptual designs into visually compelling advertising material.
- Help with timely delivery of quality advertising and social media post designs.
- Improve existing design work based on learnings from marketing campaign data.
- Deliver iterations on the best performing advertising banner designs and animations.
- Contribute to offline marketing material such as billboards, merchandise and posters.
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions to develop new advertising concepts and ideas together with copywriters.
What we’re looking for
- Someone who is eager to learn, detail-oriented and well organised.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch.
- An understanding of animation and/or video software (like Adobe After-effects) is a plus.
- Passionate about graphic design with a keen eye for typography, colors and shapes.
- A true team player with good communication skills.
- Comfortable in an English speaking working environment.
- Open to constructive feedback and different perspectives.
What we offer
- An awesome role within a fast growing startup close to Amsterdam Central Station.
- Lots of room for learning and self-development.
- Competitive internship compensation.
- Excellent company lunch 3 times a week.
- Fun company events.
- Possible switch to a permanent design position following the internship.
Be sure to send a portfolio and CV along with your application.