BUX is a tech start-up that’s rockin’ the world of finance. We make the financial markets fun, exciting and accessible to everyone by gamifying it. Launched in September 2014 BUX has gained over 750,000 users already! After our successful launch in the UK and the Netherlands, followed by Germany, Austria, Italy and the Scandinavian region, BUX is rolling out in Spain right now. New BUXsters discover the world of trading by using our virtual currency funBUX. When ready, they can upgrade and start trading with real money on their seriousBUX account. The app (available on both iOS and Android) blends finance with social to support an extremely engaged community that uses the app 24/7.
BUX is expanding rapidly and would like to welcome over 20 new colleagues in 2017, most of them to strengthen the Product- and Development team. Joining BUX means contributing to our international staffing – at BUX we have staff from over 10 countries and counting but English is the main language of communication amongst our diverse workforce. Being the recruiter of BUX, you need to be goal-driven, flexible and innovative. Since BUX currently doesn’t have a Recruiter, this position brings along many opportunities to shape it! The right person gets excited by the dynamics of- and thrives in a Startup culture!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
• Building and managing a pipeline of top talent in multiple fields trough researching and sourcing for candidates using a variety of techniques and platforms;
• Qualifying extraordinary candidates for both technical- and team fit;
• Managing and driving full recruitment process;
• Work closely with all departments to meet resource needs, in particular with Product- and Development ;
• Staying abreast of relevant news in the tech startup space;
• Contribute to BUX’s employer branding.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience sourcing and recruiting;
• Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels;
• Self-driven. You have organizational skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily;
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills;
• Networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen;
• Experience in a fast-growing tech environment is a plus;
• Fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A new role within a fast growing startup in a brand new office close in the historical heart of Amsterdam (close to Amsterdam Central Station);
• Ownership and responsibility: in this new role you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas;
• Competitive salary + option package;
• Awesome company events;
• Part-time (4 days);
• Fabulous and healthy international company lunches.
Interested? Send an e-mail plus your resume to email@example.com.